Objective of the Policy
Protection of rights and liberties of an individual and a citizen (Subject of Personal Data), including rights to personal and family privacy, while processing their Personal Data at OOO Sveza Les in accordance with the legislation.
Personal Data Processing Principles
- Safeguard the rights of Subjects of Personal Data while processing their Personal Data.
- Process Personal Data in a lawful and fair manner to accomplish the purpose for which they are processed.
- Prevent processing of Personal Data that do not suit the purposes of processing, are excessive, or are part of databases that have incompatible processing goals.
- Ensure accuracy, sufficiency, and relevancy of Personal Data in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- Keep Personal Data in a form which permits identification of the Subject of Personal Data for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Data are processed.
- Erase or anonymize Personal Data once the purposes of processing have been achieved or become irrelevant.
Personal Data Processing Terms and Conditions
- Processing of Personal Data shall comply with rules and principles established by Personal Data regulations.
- Processing of Personal Data shall be subject to the consent of the Subject of Personal Data unless otherwise provided by the federal law.
- Recording, classification, accumulation, storage, updating, and retrieving Personal Data of the citizens of the Russian Federation shall be done using data bases located in the Russian Federation unless otherwise provided by the law.
- Personal Data shall not be transferred across the border unless properly collected in the Russian Federation in compliance with the law.
- Persons having access to Personal Data shall keep them confidential and not disclose them without the consent of the Subject of Personal Data unless otherwise provided by the federal law.
Means of Achieving the Purpose
- Safeguarding Personal Data information systems from existing threats to Personal Data considering potential harm to the Subjects of Personal Data.
- Applying comprehensive organizational and technical measures to safeguard data in compliance with the law on Personal Data protection related to their processing with Personal Data information systems and non-automated processing.
- Systematic control of compliance of Personal Data processing with the law and local regulations.
- Raising awareness and teaching personnel Personal Data processing and protection rules.
- Imminent liability for breaching this Policy.